Modify your workforce, combine productivity apps, intelligent cloud services and security to transform the way you work. When businesses use intelligent manufacturing with Microsoft, they can eliminate waste, design for sustainability, and engineer better outcomes for all their stakeholders.
When you prepare your business with Microsoft’s intelligent manufacturing, you empower your workforce with the benefits of digital transformation. From Connected Field Service to more agile factories, learn how digital transformation can help you improve your customers’ business outcomes while increasing your own margins and competitiveness.
Intelligent manufacturing predictions:
Forces at work driving transformation:
- By 2025, 30% will utilize blockchain and IoT to provide provenance for sustainability
- By the end of 2021, 20% will start to treat assets as internal customers, for 40% reduction in downtime
- By 2024, 40% of OEMs will leverage field asset IoT data to reduce unplanned downtime 25%
- By 2024, 75% of consumer-facing manufacturers supply chains will manage customization at scale
- By 2022, 60% will shift smart factory focus from technology to process change management
- By 2022, 70% will create 50% of new products and services using cloud-based innovation platforms
Data from: Worldwide Manufacturing 2020 Predictions – Dec 2019
Equipping your business with intelligent manufacturing improves your customers’ business outcomes while increasing your own margins and competitiveness. Learn more with this video.