According to Trello’s report, “How the ‘Silo Effect’ Is Hurting Cross Team Collaboration” 86% of executives and employees blame a lack of teamwork or bad communication for team problems and failures.
Problems of working from home:
Businesses face challenges when trying to provide a secure guest experience, such as:
- Securing and preserving company data when sharing information with external users.
- Bring together teams and resources. Keeping track of who has what information.
- Work from almost anywhere, on any device.
- Distinguishing between the information external users can and can’t access.
Teamwork solutions from Microsoft enable secure, cloud-based teamwork:
- Access documents virtually anywhere, online or offline.
- Work together in a single document that’s always up to date.
- Seamlessly share large files.
- Use built-in chat functionality to discuss edits within a document.
- Cloud-based email technology allows you to work more flexibly and communicate in real-time with co-workers and external users.
Facts of working with the Cloud:
Teamwork solutions from Microsoft make it easier to work together across teams and organizations. Employees who work with outside organizations save time and money by having a shared workspace with Teamwork solutions, resulting in $759,493 saved over three years. Decision-makers improve their time-to-decision by 17.7%.
Having information and resources readily available via a Teamwork solutions shared workspace and being able to confer with their peers more efficiently enables executives and key decision-makers to make decisions faster. Information workers who use Teamwork solutions save four hours per week from improved collaboration and information sharing, which results in $14.3 million saved over three years. (Data from: “The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Teams,” April 2019)
Achieve more in your business with an integrated Teamwork solution. Get started today by taking our Free Cloud Readiness Assessment.