Businesses have been asking for a user-friendly Remote Desktop Service for years, and Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is it. A solid user experience combined with added security and simplified management makes WVD something both you and your customers will want to try.
We all read about the recent big data leaks – the ones that hit major corporations, with millions of personal records compromised. But today’s cybercriminals aren’t picky. Their nets catch businesses of any size, from the newest startup to well-established companies with several hundred employees. Those are the businesses with perhaps the most to lose from a successful attack, whether from an interruption in business service or outright theft of customer or product information.
Here are some key statistics:
- Surveys show that 58 percent of business-related cyberattacks are directed at small- to medium-sized businesses.
- The Average cost of a data breach to these businesses is around $120,000.
- And yet, 62 percent of SMBs lack effective digital protection.
But we get it. We know you feel overwhelmed with just running a business, let alone installing protection against digital thieves.
Why should you use Microsoft 365 Business?
Here are 3 reasons why you should adopt the top modern productivity cloud solution with leading security: Microsoft 365 Business.
- Defend against cyber-attacks: You will get protection from sophisticated, external cyber threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against phishing and spoofing attacks, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts. These attacks are becoming more sophisticated every day, and the SMB space is a frequent target.
- Retain control over the company data and documents – This is something that will give you peace of mind. Protection from data leaks will help you protect sensitive information such as Social Security numbers and credit card numbers. They also can control access to important company documents, even after those documents have been shared outside your company.
- Manage apps, data, and documents on any device: Users have full control over their company data. Regardless of the device type or operating system, iOS, macOS, Android, or Windows, Microsoft 365 Business helps you manage mobile devices.
Plus, you have the backing of Microsoft’s industry-leading experience protecting people and data. Microsoft is a serious security vendor, with a ton of experience in this space and the numbers to back it up. For example, each month their Outlook.com and Office 365 emails services analyze some 400 billion emails for security threats. Microsoft provides enterprise security for 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies and operates more than 200 global cloud, consumer, and commercial services – all of which require advanced security.
Best of all, by moving to Microsoft 365 Businesses increase their value to customers. Use one integrated solution across productivity, security, and device management while simplifying your technology investment and enabling you to operate more efficiently, cost-effectively, and securely.
What are you waiting to use it? Start here.